Central Park Physiotherapy
RE-OPEN DATE: Monday, June 1, 2020
[following the Emergency Closure due to COVID-19]
HOURS: M-F 9 am – 7 pm
CALL: 905-725-4241 to answer your questions or to Schedule a Virtual, In-Home or In-Clinic Appointment.
Why Central Park Physiotherapy Clinic?
REGISTERED PHYSIOTHERAPISTS: Caring, knowledgeable, experienced Physiotherapists and support staff to help you.
VIRTUAL CARE | ASSESSMENTS AND TREATMENTS: Our virtual platform allows us to:
- meet online using your phone, tablet or computer,
- provide you with a comprehensive assessment and/or self-treatment options at your home or office,
- send you information or exercises specific to your condition,
- and recheck virtually to ensure that you are progressing as per the goals.
This is a perfect way of receiving care for those who do not wish to use public transit to travel to the clinic for onsite care and are concerned about the potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus. A combination of Virtual and Onsite Care may provide optimum results for busy professionals.
IN-CLINIC CARE: We can assess and treat you in our fully staffed and equipped clinic.
IN-HOME TREATMENT: We have registered Physiotherapists that can treat you right in your home through our Physiotherapy-At-Home Program.
PERSONALIZED TREATMENT: Individualized, evidence-based treatment plans specifically designed for your specific needs.
SPECIALIZED EQUIPMENT: A wide range of specialized modalities and treatment equipment to help you recover quickly.
MULTIPLE FUNDING OPTIONS: Let us help you access the numerous sources of funding available to help pay for your treatment including Government Funding, WSIB (Workplace Safety & Insurance Board), Private Extended Health Insurance, MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance), and Industrial/Employer Contracts.
CONVENIENT LOCATION: Conveniently located on Simcoe Street South in Oshawa, ON with very close access to Transit. The BUS stops right at our door. Plenty of FREE PARKING available.
- Onsite (In-Clinic) Physiotherapy,
- Virtual (Online) Physiotherapy,
- In-Home Physiotherapy,
- Occupational Therapy,
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation,
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation,
- Senior's Care,
- Neck and Back Pain Management,
- Workplace Injury Management,
- Motor Vehicle Injury Rehab
- Massage Therapy,
- Pelvic Health Physiotherapy,
- Ultrasound Imaging for Pelvic Floor Therapy,
- Non-Surgical Treatment for Bowel and Bladder Dysfunctions (Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy).
Get in Touch
Central Park Physiotherapy Clinic
455 Simcoe Street South,
Oshawa, ON L1H 4J7
Monday: 9am to 7pm
Tuesday: 9am to 7pm
Wednesday: 9am to 7pm
Thursday: 9am to 7pm
Friday: 9am to 7pm
S-A-F-EOur 4-Step Safety Program
SCREENING All Patients & Staff To Ensure Safety For All
- When booking an appointment, patients will complete a screening questionnaire via telephone. A secondary in-person screening questionnaire will be required prior to entering the clinic.
- All clinic staff are screened each day with a questionnaire and touchless temperature check before entering the clinic.
- Face masks will be worn by all staff. Patients will be required to bring their own face masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all patients and staff.
ADJUSTING Our Clinic To Maintain Social Distancing
- Patient appointment times will be staggered to enable social distancing, screening, and time for cleaning treatment areas and equipment.
- Clinic waiting and treatment areas have been rearranged to maintain 2m physical distancing with signage and floor decals as reminders.
- Clinic operating hours and clinician schedules will be adjusted to accommodate the above changes.
FOCUSED Cleaning/Disinfecting Of Our Clinic
- Plexiglass screen guards have been installed at all clinics at reception.
- Clinics will undergo a thorough cleaning each day.
- Following all treatment sessions, staff will clean any equipment used and all high touch surfaces such as door handles.
EFFECTIVE Use Of Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”)
- Every patient must bring a mask with them to onsite clinic visits in order to receive services in the clinic.
- Clinics are adhering to all PPE recommendations by provincial public health authorities and professional regulatory bodies.