Rajesh Jacob, DPT, Registered Physiotherapist
Rajesh is a registered physiotherapist working at Central Park Physiotherapy Clinic in Oshawa for the last 11 years.
After receiving his primary undergraduate degree in physiotherapy in 1998, Rajesh underwent additional training and graduated with a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from the University of Michigan in 2017. Rajesh went on to complete Post Graduate Speciality training in Pelvic Health and is rostered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario to provide these services.
Men often present with pain in their groin area or even the low back which can be misdiagnosed. Many times, this pain was thought to be coming from the low back or hip. Pursuant post-graduate training sessions have provided Rajesh with advanced assessment skills to identify other factors that could be a key component in exhibiting similar symptoms. Nerve entrapment in the groin area, excessive tightness to muscles in the pelvic floor, or altered functional status of the muscles in the pelvic floor could result in Incontinence and Chronic Pain in the hip or groin area.
Pelvic floor treatments specific to men’s’ health have enabled Rajesh to add another dimension to the physiotherapy treatments he can offer in addition to other musculoskeletal conditions. Pelvic floor physiotherapy is proven effective through recent medical literature, and many have benefitted across all parts of the world.
If you are suffering from the following:
- Urinary Incontinence in Men,
- Pain due to Prostatitis,
- Pelvic or groin pain due to Nerve Entrapment (Pudendal Neuralgia),
- Overactive bladder [continued dribbling after voiding that feels complete],
- Erectile Dysfunction after treatments for Prostate Cancer.
You may benefit from safe, effective and non-invasive pelvic floor physiotherapy treatments, aided by Biofeedback and Ultrasound Imaging.
If you have questions about Men’s Pelvic Health issues, please call.
- Onsite (In-Clinic) Physiotherapy,
- Virtual (Online) Physiotherapy,
- In-Home Physiotherapy,
- Occupational Therapy,
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation,
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation,
- Senior's Care,
- Neck and Back Pain Management,
- Workplace Injury Management,
- Motor Vehicle Injury Rehab
- Massage Therapy,
- Pelvic Health Physiotherapy,
- Ultrasound Imaging for Pelvic Floor Therapy,
- Non-Surgical Treatment for Bowel and Bladder Dysfunctions (Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy).
Get in Touch
Central Park Physiotherapy Clinic
455 Simcoe Street South,
Oshawa, ON L1H 4J7
Monday: 9am to 7pm
Tuesday: 9am to 7pm
Wednesday: 9am to 7pm
Thursday: 9am to 7pm
Friday: 9am to 7pm