Funding Your Treatment
We can help you fund your treatment through a variety of means including:
- Government Funded “Episodes of Care” to those who are eligible.
- WSIB (Workman's Safety & Insurance Board).
- Private Extended Health Insurance.
- Direct Online Billing to your Insurance Company.
- MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance).
- Industrial/Employer Contracts.
Central Park Physiotherapy Clinic is proud to be a designated Community Physiotherapy Clinic, providing Government Funded “Episodes of Care” [EOC] in Oshawa. An EOC can be initiated by a physician or nurse practitioner referral. It refers to all clinically-related health services used to treat one patient who has been diagnosed with distinct conditions arising from injury or health-related issues. For more information see the following FAQs:
What is Government Funded "Episode of Care" [EOC]?
Who is eligible for publicly-funded physiotherapy [OHIP]?
WSIB (Workman's Safety & Insurance Board)
WSIB may cover the costs of physiotherapy if you are suffering from a work-related injury. A valid claim number is required to access these services. If you were injured at work or developed symptoms that affect your ability to work, it is recommended that you report the incident to your employer so they can fill out the appropriate forms acknowledging that your injury was sustained at the workplace, and submit the claim to WSIB. Once your claim has been approved, we will submit bills to WSIB directly for authorized health care services.
Private Extended Health Insurance
If you work for a company that has an Employee Health Benefit Plan, you may have Private Insurance that pays for all or a portion of your physiotherapy services. Your Human Resources Department will know what health services are covered.
Direct Online Billing
Whenever possible, we will bill the Insurance Company directly online.
MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance)
If you have sustained injuries as a result of a Motor Vehicle Accident, funding will be available if you require rehabilitation. We will arrange for funding with approval from your automobile insurance.
Industrial or Employer Contracts are another avenue for funding health services such as physiotherapy. Please check with your employer about eligibility for health coverage.
The question of funding is very important because most people are not aware of all of their funding options. It is not always easy or necessary to pay “out of pocket.” If you need help determining your eligibility for the above funding options, please call us.
- Onsite (In-Clinic) Physiotherapy,
- Virtual (Online) Physiotherapy,
- In-Home Physiotherapy,
- Occupational Therapy,
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation,
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation,
- Senior's Care,
- Neck and Back Pain Management,
- Workplace Injury Management,
- Motor Vehicle Injury Rehab
- Massage Therapy,
- Pelvic Health Physiotherapy,
- Ultrasound Imaging for Pelvic Floor Therapy,
- Non-Surgical Treatment for Bowel and Bladder Dysfunctions (Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy).
Get in Touch
Central Park Physiotherapy Clinic
455 Simcoe Street South,
Oshawa, ON L1H 4J7
Monday: 9am to 7pm
Tuesday: 9am to 7pm
Wednesday: 9am to 7pm
Thursday: 9am to 7pm
Friday: 9am to 7pm